5-7 years: SQL, XML, VB, PHP, ASP, jQuery
KBM Specialist II 12/2013 – Current
NextGen (PeopleNow) Irvine CA
Upgrade and convert NextGen KBM SQL databases and applications for health care systems. Install ICD10 hot fixes. Write TSQL transformation queries for data mapping. Troubleshoot SQL issues and relational data. Interact by phone, email and WebEx with medical clinicians and IT professionals.
Programmer 1/2013 – 10/2013
Santa Margarita Catholic High School RSM, CA
Marketing Manager 1/2011 – Present
Revolution Supply Company (Division Oro-Tek) Westminster, CA
Develop and implement marketing strategy and oversee and contribute to media production for a $7.5 million distributor.
• Increased sales by 9 % by designing marketing strategy, collateral, and website for products with no visibility in the marketplace.
• Advanced Native page ranking for primary key phrase by 86% (84th -12th)
• Increased site traffic by 118% over six months.
Graphic Web Artist 1/2009 – 1/2011
Bartel & JXP Solutions RSM, CA
• Re-skinned global website for Cambro Manufacturing (300 million) retained image in down economy solidified client confidence saving 10k.
• Increased marketability by developing 9 foreign language menus saving company 25k.
Application Specialist 6/2000 – 4/2009
Time Warner Cable Garden Grove, CA
• Initiated, designed and managed OLA – award winning company wide Intranet tools for level one Customer Service troubleshooting of cable TV, high speed data and VOIP phone services.
• Reduced activity by estimated 30%, facilitated tier level migration which saved six weeks down time for training.
• Increased productivity by estimated 25% by designing decision tree for customer service application the ensured quality and reduced technician visits.
• Designed training and facilitated for over 600 participants increasing customer satisfaction levels by an estimated 17%.
Sr. Customer Service Representative
• Achieved highest ranking as top ten Customer Service Professionals (Customer Service Excellence) in the nation through independent auditor Cunningham Thomson & Associates consistently scoring 100+% (plus bonus points) in quality customer service reviews.
• Raised the bar on quality reviews for entire customer service department by estimated 60% through motivating other service representatives to raise their customer satisfaction levels increasing the company’s standards.
Independent Producer 01/1994 – 06/1994
• Wrote, produced and directed six public service announcements (PSAs) on vitamin supplements in cooperation with the National Council Against Health Fraud and the American Dietetic Association.
Character Entertainer Disneyland Anaheim, CA
• Entertained and controlled large and small crowds in park, on parade route and on stage while portraying more than 20 world famous characters including the comical speaking Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
Independent Contractor January 2008 – Current
•Re-skinned Cambro Manufacturing Company website – a global portal for sales in the catering industry
• CSS based Email marketing campaigns for Cambro
• Wrote and published Dream of the Great Ship, a non-fiction paperback.
Rutgers University – Mason Gross School of the Arts New Brunswick, NJ USA
Bachelor of Fine Arts – Visual Arts
Film/video making – Audio/visual Presentation
NextGen, Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady, Visual Studio, Visual Communicator, Acrobat, Painter, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, FontLab Studio, Flash, WordPress, Movie Maker, Catalog Builder